Welcome to Carnagill Community Primary School.
We are a dedicated and hard working team. We enjoy working closely with parents/carers and we welcome your support. Together we can make your time here happy, successful and rewarding.
Please have a look at this website which provides an insight into life at Carnagill. If you would like to visit our school please contact me trough the school office.
Below are the whole school aims. Our mission statement we never judge a book by its cover drives everything we do.
In a rapidly changing world, in partnership with parents and carers, we aim to help our children:
- enjoy learning and to become independent, self-disciplined and self-motivated in order to achieve the highest possible standards of which they are capable in all aspects of school life,
- by providing a stable, secure and happy atmosphere where each child can develop a sense of self-worth,
- by promoting an awareness of and respect for themselves, others and our school community,
- gain the knowledge and understanding to be able to make positive choices about a healthy lifestyle
- develop a growing understanding of our immediate environment and the world in which we live making a positive contribution.
- by encouraging a closer working relationship with parents and the wider community
I look forward to meeting you and beginning the Carnagill journey together.